- The group recently embarked upon a refurbishment plan for their headquarters building
- The configuration of the space in the building was not up to future needs
- This meant a complete re-think as to how their office space was configured and how their 600 + staff would integrate with each other was needed.
- A major concern was down time - they simply couldn’t shut down large floor areas whilst refurbishment and fitting was completed, so a flexible working partnership was needed.
- We ordered and accepted in to stock all of the required furniture and seating
- Then, in close co-operation with the client visited the site to install on an “as ready” basis
- Often completing work out of hours to further minimize disruption.
The works are on-going and the areas completed so far are transformed with day to day operations continued unaffected and all delivered within budget.
Our partners were Elite Office Furniture, whose Linnea benching system we supplied and Humanscale, whose Freedom chair and M2 monitor arm we also supplied.