- They wanted to maximize the space they had in their office but did not know how to go about it.
- Workshop 305 are only a small company and were concerned that they would not get the level of service that would be given to a larger organisation.
- Disruption to the day to day routine of the office which any furniture installation would cause.
- After an initial meeting to take detailed measurements of their office a meeting was set at various suppliers showrooms to ascertain the type, style and finish of the furniture and chairs that suited them best.
- Once they had chosen the ranges they liked best a 2d plan, showing them the furniture layout was sent, along with costings for sign off and approval.
- To minimize disruption to Workshops 305’s working day, installation was done out-side office hours.
We have worked closely with our partners, Elite Office Furniture whose Linnea benching we supplied, as well as Humanscale whose freedom Chair and M2 monitor arms fitted the bill perfectly.